Now that we are underway with our last month of summer, there are still a few things that I haven’t done that I would like to before fall rolls around. I have done a ton of fun things this summer like going to Montreal for the first time (more on that in a later post), went to a bunch of awesome concerts, and spent some time in beach towns. But here are a few things that I haven’t gotten to yet and are definitely on my list for August.
1. Go to the beach. I know, I know how is it that I haven’t been to the beach yet this summer. I don’t know, but I will be going this weekend, I need my fix. I think with all of my weekend trips and few times getting to the golf course it has been on the back burner but I can’t go the whole summer without a beach trip or two. That’s just wrong.
2. Go to a farmer’s market. I love farmer’s markets and fresh vegetables, I have been lucky to have fresh vegetables from my boyfriend’s parents garden (which I love!) but I also love an early Saturday drive to a farmers market and picking everything out! I have my eye on this market in Providence. I went to Jean-Talon market in Montreal a few weeks ago which is where this pic is from, but I didn’t get any fruits or veggies since we had a long ride home.
3. Have a fire in the firepit on my patio. Since getting my firepit a year ago, I have yet to have a fire. That’s just not ok. I’m looking forward on one of these cool evenings to get out there with a glass of wine and a blanket and enjoying a fire, maybe even a s’more. #basic
4. Watch the Olympics. I love watching the beach volleyball, gymnastics and diving Olympics. Its amazing how talented the athletes are. I always look forward to tuning into this. There has been much commotion about Rio this year and athletes dropping out, so I’m excited to see how things turn out.
5. Go to the Cape Cod league baseball game. My boyfriend and I have been trying to get to one for weeks now, so maybe we can squeeze it in one of these nights. I love going to baseball games, mostly for the hot dogs and people watching but hey! Can you blame me?
6. Watch Stranger Things. Lastly, the Netflix show “Stranger Things” was on my list for August, and I thought that I would watch the season (8 episodes) whenever I had free time this month and as it turns out…I binge watched the whole thing in 2 days. #whoops. I do highly recommend watching if you like kinda scary, intriguing shows.
What are some of the things left on your summer to-do list? Have you done anything this summer that I might be missing?