Hellloo football fans…. or snack fans! The biggest day in football is finally here! Whether you are most excited about Lady Gaga’s halftime show, the hilarious commercials or the actual game, I know we are all getting the snacks and drinks ready. I think I am more excited about the super bowl because my favorite team is going to the Superbowl for the ninth time! GO PATRIOTS!
It’s no secret that buffalo chicken is the crowd favorite at almost every gathering. I don’t know why it is so addictive but everyone cant seem to get enough of it. So today I am going to share a layered buffalo chicken dip recipe which is perfect for the Super Bowl this weekend. I am going to have regular buffalo chicken dip as well as this layered dip so that everyone is happy…gotta please the crowed right?? Willow Tree makes a buffalo chicken dip that you will see in my pictures that is great on its own or in a dish like this layered buffalo chicken dip. Gotta love the simplicity of a prepackaged appetizer.
Layered Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Willow Tree Buffalo Chicken Dip (so convenient that it is already made and in a package)
- 1 can of refried beans
- 3/4 cup of hot sauce (Franks Red Hot is my personal fav)
- 3/4 cup of crumbled blue cheese
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 4 slices of coooked bacon, crumbled (who doesn’t love bacon)
- 3 scallions
- Tortilla Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a small bowl mix refried beans with 1/4 cup of hot sauce and then spread into a baking dish as first layer.
- Spread the cream cheese on top of the bean layer, to create second layer.
- Spread Willow Tree Buffalo Chicken Dip on top of the cream cheese layer, for the third layer.
- Top with blue cheese crumbles.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with scallions and bacon bits.
- Serve with celery and tortilla chips, enjoy!
What are your favorites for the Super Bowl? What snacks will you be enjoying while watching?
Thank you Willow Tree for Sponsoring this post.